Welcome to the new Blogger Confessions series! Get ready for some funny, embarrassing little confessions…
- I don’t own an iron and can’t remember the last time I did my own laundry.
- My cat Bones is my favorite man in the world. He cuddles just the right amount, runs to the door when I get home to say hi, and never talks back.
- Sometimes I eat nothing but potato chips for days at a time. Potato chips and wine.
- I can’t stand Matthew McConaughey. Yes, I have principles when it comes to romantic comedies.
- I’m a reformed nail bitter and flying is the only thing that still causes me to start chomping on my nails again.
* Note: The concept for my Les Confessions post (which will become a semi-regular offender) was lovingly adopted from the adorable, hysterical, chocolate-coated Jenna at Eat, Live, Run. To see her original Confessions of a Food Blogger posts, please visit her site.