Want to see Darance Dore dance? Thought so.
Not sure how to apply current and upcoming fashions to yourself? Check out Bazaar’s Fabulous At Every Age for some tips on how to style Resort looks for yourself. But keep in mind your personal style and what’s appropriate for you.
Need some Zoe in your life? Frugal Fashionista has a breakdown of Zoe Saldana’s fabulous 2011 looks, Mama’s A Rolling Stone shows off her love of brights here and here and WhoWhatWear featured her fabulous fringe.
Health & Fitness:
Are you all set to make some huge fitness resolutions for 2012? Perhaps run a race, start using the fitness DVDs you got for Christmas, squeeze in even mini workouts when you’re short on time, taking up yoga to keep yourself calm and relaxed,
Both sides of the meat-eating versus non-meat eating arguments - Dead Cow Walking: The Case Against Born-Again Carnivorism and The Meat Of It. What’s your stance? Do you make your food choices based on moral choices? Nutrition? Health?
Ready to get started on your 2012 fitness regime? Whether you’re a gym-rat, take as many classes as possible or like to workout from home, there’s something for everyone to get into shape this year!
- Fit Bottomed Girls – The 10 Best Intermediate Workout DVDs
- Tone It Up! – Motivation Monday’s 2012 Challenge
- Health.com – 5 Great New Classes To Get You Fit
- Functional Movement Systems – Balanced Body Series: Dead Lifting
- FitSugar – At Home Circuit Training Workout
- Ignite the Fire – 5 tips for training on the road