Need some motivation to keep you going? Check out Karena Dawn from Tone It Up’s post for The Daily Love – Overcome and Achieve.
Interested in the benefits of a plant-based diet? Here are some interesting testaments that you can read:
- HelloGiggles’s – True Story: I’m a No Meat Athlete
- Brendan Brazier’s – Go For High-Net Gain Foods: Make a Small Investment for a Big Return
- The Wall Street Journal’s – Manny Pacquiao vs. The Vegan
- Equinox’s – Plant-Based Power: Should Athletes Go Vegan?
- Access Hollywood’s – Fab Food Friday: Power of a Plant-Based Diet!
Are you a fan of the peplum shirts and dresses that are going to be big this Spring and Summer? Check out FabSugar’s 3 Foolproof Ways to Wear It.
The Stylist’s next Lesson of a Modern-Day Lady is How To Wear Cropped Trousers – A chic alternative for Spring and Summer and a great way to get yourself out of your skinny jean phase.
Still in the market for the perfect pair of flats? (A lifelong pursuit as far as I’m concerned) Check out Beauty and the Budget’s Shoe Trend 101: Smoking Slippers for Every Style Personality.
If you’re in the mood to start Spring’s brights & neons trends a little early look through the beautiful floral designs from the DKNY x Baublebar collaboration, the Purse Blog’s Primary Colored Handbags or the Frugal Fashionista’s Charming Prints for Spring.