Whether you’re spending Easter hunting for plastic eggs with family or downing mimosas with friends here are some fun ways to celebrate and make the most of the pastel-obsessed holiday.
After Halloween, Easter is the premier candy holiday during the year – But before you throw caution to the wind and indulge take a look at this calorie breakdown for some of the classic Easter treats. It’s scary, I know, but it’s better to be informed! 🙂 Easter Candy Face-Offs from US News.
Not interested in refined sugars, trans fats, and unnecessarily food coloring? Why not swap some of your usual Easter indulgences for healthier homemade versions?
- Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs from Refinery 29
- Healthy Banana Breakfast Donuts from Peas And Thank You
- Easter Egg Peppermint Patties from The Wannabe Chef
- Vegan Easter Recipes from OhSheGlows including entrees, desserts & breakfasts
- Fat-Free Mini Donuts from FFVK
There’s very little I love more in the Spring than a sweet dress! Whether you’re in the mood for florals, bold colors, or flattering prints try on a chic little dress and get swept away by the gorgeous Spring weather – All three are under $80!
Check out fashion blogger & model Hello Max’s fantastic warm-weather picks from the new J.Crew collection and get in the mood for colors & prints – Spring Picks from J.Crew.
Are you a nail art junkie? Check out these fabulous Easter-inspired nail polishes and designs:
- Spring Nails: Easter Pastels in Rainbow Swirls from Love… Megan
- 25 Easter Nail Tutorials from Babble
- Bunny Nail Art from Miss LipGloss
Whether you’re playing with kids or just want a fun project to try out, here are some great DIYs that you’ll enjoy – Everything from home decor to festive costumes for your pets!
- Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ears from Love…Megan
- How to make a DIY Peep Wreath from Peas And Thank You
- DIY Paint Chip Easter Garland from Modern Parents Messy Kids
- More Fun Finds For Easter Gifts & Baskets from Apartment Therapy
- DIY Decoupage Eggs from Honestly… WTF?
What’s your favorite part of Easter?