The term “workout fashion” may sound like an oxymoron but I fully believe that not only can you hit the gym looking great, your choice of pieces can actually help motivate you to make it to the gym.
One of my favorite
bribes motivators for meeting a fitness goal is a new addition to my gym drawer. And it doesn’t have to be pricey. While you may be a fan of Lulu, there are plenty of stylish, functional, reasonably priced brands out there to choose from.
Read on for some inspiration to spice up your workout gear and some fun new pieces to try:
- Super Cute Workout Gear: Heidi Klum for New Balance from Women’s Health
- Get the Look: Jessica Biel’s Post-Yoga Fashion from PopSugar
- Olympic Moment: A Workout Wardrobe You Can Wear Out from Vogue
- Workout Plan: Ashley Tisdale Inspires Colorful Gym Wear from StyleList
- Fashion Meets Fitness with Tone It Up from The Chriselle Factory & Tone It Up!
- Workout Gear vs Streetwear
- Transition From Spring to Summer With Gym Gear Under $50 from FitSugar
- Gym Gear That’ll Do Your Workout Justice from Refinery 29
- How to Bribe Yourself to Work Out from Rachel Wilkerson
- 15 Green Workout Looks from Prevention
What’s on your Must Have List for the gym?