I have all sorts of fabulous news to share today!
In case you didn’t hear, I’ll be helping host a fabulous beauty soiree this Tuesday so if you’re in the Bay Area please stop by for some killer giveaways, gifts w/ purchase, bubbles, and cupcakes!
I’m also thrilled to announce that to get us in the mood for Tuesday’s beauty-palooza today the lovely Donna of So You Agree, one of my co-hostesses for the event, is here to share some of her favorite skin care, make-up, and hair care products.
Favorite 3 skin care products & why you love them?
- Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer w/ White Tea & SPF 25 Age-Defense – So that’s technically two, I know, but they go hand in hand. I’ve been using these within my daily routine for as long as I can remember. SPF in the AM and antioxidant before bed. I love the smell, it doesn’t make my skin feel oily and it helps to work against wrinkles. Win-win!
- Jergens Daily Tanner – Clearly, we are getting an unusual amount of sun right now. Typically, I have what I call a fog tan, which is nothing. So I like to use this daily lotion that has a bit of tanner in it. I use it about 2-3 times a week. It goes on easily and doesn’t leave streaks, no teriyaki smell and is pretty inexpensive!
- Makeup Remover Wipes – I can not sleep with makeup on, it just grosses me out. So I always use make up wipes in my before bed routine. I love how this works easily to remove everything, doesn’t sting the eyes and doesn’t dry out my skin.
- Benefit Brow Kit – I just recently fell in love with filling my brows in, this kit is so compact and easy to use it’s pretty dummy proof. I like that they have different shades so it’s easy to match with my natural color.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara – I’ve tried tons of different mascaras because I wasn’t blessed with long lashes, from high-end to the low drugstore brands and have found this to be the best for my tiny lashes. It makes my lashes look so full and doesn’t clump.
- Mac Brushes – I always tell girlfriends, it doesn’t matter what make up you use if you are using great brushes. I love my Mac brushes, they work so well and are fool-proof because I am no make up expert. Twice a year they sell sets which can get anyone started at a good price.
- Pssst Dry Shampoo – I live by this product. I have so much hair that washing and blow drying it daily just isn’t an option. Psst smells great and works amazingly, it never leaves my hair with the white color or dries it out.
- CHI Straightener – This is the best straightener there is, period. You can also use it for curling hair which is awesome and it heats up so quickly. Also, it auto turns off after 30min if it’s plugged in which I need because I can be forgetful when I’m running late.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner – Having so much hair that is naturally wavy, I apply a ton of heat to it daily. I love using the 3 minute miracle once every other week to give it that little oomph. It leaves my hair so soft, feeling healthy and smelling great.