Tomorrow is the Summer Soiree at The Beauty Company so I hope all you Bay Area locals have RSVPed! If not, you can RSVP here AND sign up for a manicure time slot.
Today my lovely co-host for this event, Bethann of Beth Animal Print, is here to share some of her beauty essentials – From her favorite skin care goodies to make-up recommendations to hair care products she swears by.
Favorite 3 skin care products & why you love them?
- Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream – I mean, did you read the name? What is not to love? It’s like you went to a toning a firming class for your skin each morning!
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye – I love because it reduces dark circles over night making the whole eye area brighter and younger-looking.
- Supergoop Anti-Aging Eye Cream – Not only does this have an amazing cooling applicator, but also has light-diffusing mica on its list of beneficial ingredients which instantly erases the look of fine lines and wrinkles and reduces my seemingly chronic dark circles
Favorite 3 makeup products & why you love them?
- Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Liner – This will last all day and is so smooth that application is fool-proof. You’d have to apply this with a hairbrush to mess it up.
- Kiehl’s BB Cream – This is light and provides a shocking amount of natural looking coverage, plus it is SPF 50 which prevents all sorts of havoc from happening.
- I don’t have a signature scent, but I do have a signature mascara. Benefit’s They’re Real! Mascara lends the length and definition that really comes close to replicating falsies. It’s deserves the hype.
[3.] Favorite 3 hair products & why you love them?
- Shu Uemura Illuminating Shampoo – It smells like a dainty rose, but is a powerful frizz fighter that leaves hair about as glossy as Giselle’s.
- Kiehl’s Silk Groom Serum – Is a fantastic travel companion due to its size and it’s ability to lock out frizz in any climate.
- Olive Oil – My hair is think and coarse and I have found that soaking it in Olive Oil for 10 min. once a week quenches its thirst quite nicely.
Hope to see everyone at tomorrow’s event!