August was a blur of events, meetings, photo shoots, collaborations, and writing. Lots of late nights filled with photos, editing & writing. Lots of fun projects in the works that I can’t wait to share. And lots to look forward to in the coming months.
Not only do I live for Fall - I love everything from the weather to the holidays to the fashion - I also have some exciting collaborations and projects to share as the season progresses.
- Social Media - Not only am I lucky enough to have I gotten the opportunity to work with San Francisco based start-up Monogram this month, I also shared the story of how I was introduced to fashion in their Fall Blogger Contest.
- Writing, Writing, Writing - Stay tuned for interviews & collaborations with some great San Francisco bloggers, brands, and companies this month. Promise you won’t be disappointed!
- Expansion & Growth – Don’t forget to sign up for the MCLV Style Insiders Newsletter so you can get personalized style tips, discounts, and news about local events.
- Be Positive – August was filled with emotional ups & downs and with some serious changes being made in my personal life I’ve really come to appreciate the adage “attitude is everything” this month. Having a positive outlook has saved my sanity in recent weeks!
August was a photo shoot heavy month – Check out my shoots with fabulous New York photographer Lydia Hudgens as well as my latest lookbook with SOMA boutique The Factory. And the month wouldn’t have been complete without piling on some vintage baubles for Styling 101 looks with Sasha Maks Vintage.
Food & Fitness:
August has been all about staying healthy and healing my body after surgery so I helped myself stay on point by sharing some of my healthy living tips – From my Morning Routine to some of my favorite Healthy Smoothie Recipes.
New September Goals:
Fall is my favorite season from a fashion standpoint and I especially love the accessories. Be sure to stay tuned for some looks featuring bold outerwear, statement jewelry, faux fur, scarves, gloves, hats, faux leather… Getting giddy just thinking about all the fun combinations! Do you love Fall fashion as much as I do? Check out my recent Fall Fashion Inspiration post.
Food & Fitness:
After 6 weeks of limited mobility and even more limited activity I’m dying for September to get underway so I can return to the gym. While I’ll just be starting with physical therapy, by the end of the month I’m hoping to be strong enough to get back to lifting circuits and to start taking some fun fitness classes like boxing and martial arts.
August Bucket List Review:
- I’m THRILLED to be heading down to San Diego to visit my best friends from college in a few weeks – Be sure to follow MCLV on Instagram so you can stay on top of the action.
September Bucket List:
- Try a new-to-me fitness class by the end of the month
- Attend San Francisco Fashion Week
With Fall on the way what are you MOST looking forward to this month? Any September traditions?