While I follow – And love – Many international & East Coast blogs, some of my favorite daily reads are based right here in my hometown of San Francisco. And while there are many lovely sites based here, just ask Racked, each of the blogs below offer a little something unique and fun that sets it apart from the heard.
So without further ado, here are a few of my San Francisco Fashion Blogger Crushes.
Miss Bethann of Beth Animal Print has made a couple of appearances on the blog to date – From playing photographer to twirling in a killer red maxi skirt – And now she’s back as one of my daily Must Read sites.
- Why I Love It: Not only does Bethann have fabulous personal style, she also does great fitness posts, empowering interviews, and features her adorable beautiful family on occasion.
- Bonus Points: Check out her Twitter account for hilarity, daily updates & great posts from around the interwebs.
Event planner extraordinaire Donna has fabulous style, the cutest pup ever, and features real-life street style that’s enviable and attainable. The perfect combination!
- Why I Love It: The blog name is taken from Mean Girls. Need I say more?
- Bonus Points: I wait all week for So You Agree’s High Fash Fridays. Amazing.
As you’ve probably realized if you follow me on social media, I spend a great deal of my waking hours thinking about or eating food. Most of it in fact. And super stylish San Franciscan Chandamheer is similarly oriented, which I love to read about.
- Why I Love It: Not only is the PancakeSTACKER a food-lover, she’s also into fitness and features posts, updates, suggestions & inspiration to lead a happy, healthy life.
- Bonus Points: She’s a UC humanities graduate just like yours truly. I’ll overlook the Berkeley/UCLA rivalry just this once! 🙂
My first SF Bloggers list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning one of my daily menswear reads – The stylish & entertaining Mr. Essentialist.
- Why I Love It: From fashion to skin care to swoon-worthy accessories, this site covers all the eye candy you need.
- Bonus Points: Alexander, Mr. Essentialist himself, is from New Zealand and spends a great deal of time in New York, San Francisco, and LA which gives his site a great perspective and cosmopolitan feel.
I like a site that multitasks. I don’t know anyone who’s “just about fashion” so why should our go-to morning reads be just about fashion?
- Why I Love It: This blog’s tagline says it all – Musings of a feisty fashionista. I don’t know about you, but I always prefer my writers feisty.
- Bonus Points: Miss Jessica is an Instagramer extraordinaire so check out her account STAT!
Luckily for all you blog lovers out there, this is the first in a series featuring killer SF blogs, so stay tuned for some more of my favorites!
What are YOUR daily reads?