November was an amazing month full of once-in-a-lifetime opportunities and quite a bit of introspection. I had a birthday, did some soul-searching, set new goals for myself for the upcoming year, and I got a chance to really express myself creatively this month.
What more could a girl ask for?
- Social Media – One of my blogger pet peeves is when someone doesn’t update regularly so my priority right now is being consistent – I add pictures to Pinterest daily, post 1-2 images a day on Instagram, send out 3-5 Tweets a day, and post to Facebook 3-5 times a day.
- Writing, Writing, Writing – My desire to be consistent extended to my writing this month and I set aside time daily to work on the blog and posted 5-6 times a week this month.
- Expansion & Growth – Getting myself out there means being approached by more brands & shops for sponsored posts, product reviews, and the like. The added bonus of that is being able to share with my amazing readers – From introducing you to new brands to offering fun giveaways. Stay tuned for THREE fab giveaways in December!
- Be Positive – Thanksgiving last week really helped highlight everything that I’m grateful for right now – Amazing friends, supportive, loving family, a gorgeous city, a fabulous new apartment, a great job, and most importantly – I’m grateful that I’ve found something that I’m truly passionate about. Getting to write and share my passion for fashion, food & fitness with you all is incredibly fulfilling.
One of the highlights of 2013 has been the amazing collaborations I was able to take part in – From local brands and stores like The Factory, Kamryn Dame, and A by Anubha, to international brands like Tiffany & Co. and Banana Republic.
This month my love of mixing & matching was showcased using the new Atlas Collection at Tiffany & Co. and the experience was truly a dream come true. I also got a chance to shoot some of the gorgeous outerwear created by Anubha Srivastav for her A by Anubha line.
Food & Fitness:
Despite the seemingly endless number of holidays and celebrations in November I managed to maintain a pretty consistent healthy routine this month. Stretching and physical therapy are now part of my daily life and I don’t let any excuses keep me from getting them done. Luckily even if work it too hectic to go down to the gym I can still do body weight moves like push-ups and planks at home.
New December Goals:
I’ve been incredibly excited about and inspired by all of the amazing collaborations that I’ve done this year and during December I get to share the love. I just announced the winner of the Holiday Season Giveaway via the newsletter and I’m thrilled to be hosting giveaways in December that include a gorgeous necklace, online gift card, and even an iPad!
Food & Fitness:
While I’ve been really consistent with my physical therapy and adding in circuit training to my fitness routine this month I’d like to try some new classes. I’ve heard great things about Soul Cycle and Studio Mix so I’d like to give them both a try during December.
November Bucket List Review:
- Decorating – Living room done! Now it’s time to tackle the bedroom & bathroom.
- Friendsgiving was a vegan, gluten-free hit. 🙂
December Bucket List:
- Ice Skating
- Classes – Martial arts, Studio Mix & Soul Cycle are all on my To Do List so I hope to get at least one done this month
If you want to try something new this December as well you should check out Gala Darling’s December Activity Guide for some great ideas.
What’s on YOUR December To Do List?