This week’s Links You’ll Love round-up is a special New Year’s Edition – Everything you need from celebrating the end of 2013 in style to getting ready for a fabulous year in 2014.
Put your best face forward with some fun new products, beauty tips & makeup ideas you’ll love!
- Kick-Start Your Beauty Routine
- 3 Makeup Tricks You Need To Know
- Lazy Girl’s Guide to New Year’s Eve Hair
- 5 Genius Mascara Tricks
- Musings on the Modern Vanity: Seven Women Weigh In On What’s On Their Dressing Table
Fashion & Style:
Planning a big night for New Year’s Eve? Starting to look at Spring pieces? Want to start getting ready for your next vacation? Make sure you look your best with some of these tips & recommendations:
- This is all you need in life. Ever. Your Kate Moss-Inspired NYE Dress Guide
- 10 Last-Minute NYE Styling Tips
- Editors know best! Editor Eye: The Slip Dress, 3 Ways
- Vogue’s Fashion Guide for Spring 2014
- Twenty-Five Fashion Week Obsessions
New year – New you, new outlook!
Here are some ideas for how to approach 2014 to make sure that you’re getting the most out of every single minute.
- 7 Simple Steps To Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet
- Lena Dunham On Procrastinating (And Other Writing Techniques)
- A Model New Year’s Eve
- Because seriously, who doesn’t want to be more like Beyonce? We call her Queen B for a reason! 9 Ways to Be More Like Beyoncé
- 4 Natural Ways To Fight Seasonal Depression
Health & Fitness:
- A Flat Tummy by New Year’s in Five Easy Steps
- The Pressed Juice Recipes That Got Us Through the Year
- How To Live Clean In 2014
- A little celebrity workout inspiration never hurt anyone… Best of 2013:The Fresh (Fit) Faces of Entertainment
- 12 Foods All Nutritionists Eat
What are YOU doing to get ready for 2014? Do you have any New Year’s Resolutions?