This week’s Links You’ll Love round-up is inspired by the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday. Whether you’re coupled up or not, it’s hard to ignore this glitter-covered Hallmark holiday, so I say let’s try to enjoy some of the good parts!
Like chocolate. And pink hair.
Fashion & Beauty:
If you’re planning an evening out, or even making dinner at home, you’ll want to put together an eye-catching look that flatters!
- The Feminine Skirt All The Bloggers Are Wearing from Who What Wear
- Simply Chic Valentine’s Day from Apartment 34
- Valentine’s Day Beauty Buys from Coco’s Tea Party
Health & Fitness:
Make sure you’re feeling your best for Valentine’s Day and try some of these fitness recommendations and healthy living suggestions.
- Love Your Body With Yoga from Tone It Up
- Natural Belly Slimming Detox Water Recipe from Blogilotes
- Love Is in the Air ~ Valentine’s Day Workout! from The Super Sisters
What are you craving for Valentine’s Day this year? A sweet treat, delicious dinner, or maybe a tasty breakfast dish…
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats for Valentine’s Day from Eating Bird Food
- Easy Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles from Detoxinista
- Chocolate Crunch Balls from Good Girl Gone Green
I love a good gift guide! Below are some of my favorite Valentine’s Day themed guides – Everything from shopping for your guy, fitness & tech-inspired gifts, and jewelry!
- Valentine’s Day: Tiffany & Co. Pink Diamonds
- Gift Guide: One Who Has It All from Hitha On The Go
- Get Gifting: Valentine’s Day Gifts… For You! from Shopping Is My Cardio
- Valentine’s Day Fashion + Beauty + Gift Ideas from Storybook Apothecary
- Be My Valentine Gift Guide from Keily’s Fashion Picks
So tell me… What are YOUR Valentine’s Day plans?