Spring is my favorite season to refresh my Beauty, Skin Care & Make-Up routines – It’s a great time to try new products, mix up your routine, and give your skin some much-needed TLC after the cold, harsh Winter months.
This year I have a few fun changes and goals in mind:
(1) Amping up moisture with coconut, macadamia nut,and argan oils for skin and hair. I feel like Winter weather is especially rough on treated tresses so resuscitating my mane is a big priority.
(2) Adding color! Nothing says “Spring” to me quite like bold hues so I’m spicing up my make-up collection with some navy and purple liquid liners and all coral everything! Random fact: When I had my colors done with my natural blonde hair coral was my top color, and as a redhead it still is! 🙂
(3) I’m also going to start an oil pulling trial – I’ve heard amazing things and am completely intrigued. I’ll keep you updated on the results!
Read on for some great tips & recommendations from the professionals – From make-up artists and models to editors and beauty junkies:
- Poppy Delevingne’s Beauty Secrets from Harper’s Bazaar
- Best Beauty Advice of 2013 from Into The Gloss
- Homemade Beauty Products from Refinery 29
- 8 Drugstore Hair Masks to Rejuvenate Your Locks from Byrdie
- Natural DIY Hair Mask from Storybook Apothecary
Do YOU have favorite Beauty, Skin Care & Make-Up products for Spring?