This is an important month to promote awareness and support for women around the world – Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Most people have had their lives, or the lives of those around them, impacted by this disease, and the more you can promote awareness, the better.
In addition to making direct donations to the American Breast Cancer Foundation, you can also do a little fun shopping to show your support. Below are some of my favorite picks to make sure that your dollars are going to a great cause!
Want to find another way to support BCA Month? Why not give volunteering a go during October – 5 Other Ways You Can Help Support Breast Cancer Awareness!
Related reading you’ll find interesting & helpful from great sources around the United States:
- The Five Steps of a Breast Self-Exam from Breastcancer.org
- What Every Woman Needs To Know About Breast Health from Mind Body Green
- The Latest Research on Soy and Breast Cancer: What You Need to Know from Women’s Health
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness With These Amazing Products from Self
- 12 Myths to Ignore about Breast Cancer from Prevention
- 16 Ayurvedic Tips For Nurturing Breast Health from Mind Body Green
How will YOU support Breast Cancer Awareness Month?