A stirfry is a quick and easy way to get an excellent dose of veggies. Not only can you use up whatever is in your fridge or your latest farmers market haul, you can also put it over whatever you’re in the mood for. Brown rice, grains, lentils, or you can give quinoa a try like I did below.
- Whatever you want! Here I’m eating cabbage, peppers, carrots, celery, and zucchini with a heart dose of onion and garlic
- Heat a pan with oil – I prefer coconut for higher temperature endeavors like this one
- Add onions and garlic first, heat until they start to sizzle
- Sautee the rest of your veggies, plus protein if you’d like, on medium heat for ~15 minutes or until you achieve the desired texture. I like my veggies with a little crunch so I don’t overcook.
- Pour over rice, quinoa, or even into a pita, and enjoy!
Stay tuned for the next MCLV Mange installment and check out the previous posts from this series to see what you’ve missed so far: