Music is a great way to keep yourself motivated during a workout. Doesn’t matter if you’re lifting weights, boxing, or outside for a run – Music, the right music, can help keep you moving.
Below are some of the top tracks in my current workout playlist – Everything from top radio hits to country & electronic. Some are new, some are old, but all of them keep me motivated.
- Shut Up & Dance – Walk The Moon
- Heartbeat Song – Kelly Clarkson
- Dangerous – David Guetta & Sam Martin
- Famous – Charlue XCX
- One Time – Marian Hill
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark – Fall Out Boy
- That’s My Kind of Night – Luke Bryan
- Something Bag – Miranda Lambert & Carrie Underwood
- Ellie Goulding – Burn
- Get On Your Knees – Nicki Minaj
- Wild Ones – Flo Rida ft Sia
- Cut Your Teeth – Kygo x Kyla La Grange
- Don’t – Ed Sheeran
- Earned It – Weeknd
- Honey I’m Good – Andy Grammer
- Ohio – Damien Jurado
And if you’re looking for a full album to download some of my current favorites are Tove Lo, The Veronicas, Bank, and – Of course – Taylor Swift’s latest!
What’s the top song on YOUR workout playlist right now?