Starting the day on a healthy note is incredibly important. Not only because you’re giving your body the nutrition that it, but because it also sets the tone for your day.
You’re not likely to go from frozen waffles to spinach salad, right? So having a healthy, nutrient-dense breakfast will help you make better food choices throughout the day.
Read on for a few of my favorite breakfast recipes, from sweet to savory, and even some quick & easy recipes that are perfect for a weekday morning.
- Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl from Oh She Glows
- Maple Vanilla Quinoa Porridge from Choosing Raw
- Matcha Protein Bars from Mind Body Green
- Low Fat Granola from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Easy Vegan Crepes from Bring Joy
- Banana Oat Muffins from Choosing Raw
- Coconut Yogurt from Oh She Glows
What’s YOUR favorite breakfast?