Welcome back to another fun, informational Links You’ll Love round-up.
Today is all about getting us ready for 2016 and heading into the New Year with an open mind and a healthy body. Below you’ll find pieces that range from the clothing you should add to your wardrobe to comfort food recipes to workouts that’ll keep you feeling energized through the holidays.
- Having trouble making it to the gym? Check out The Thoughtful Misfit’s tips for staying motivated – Jump Start Your New Year.
- Yoga is a great way to not only de-stress during this hectic time of year, but also to help build long, lean muscles. Here are some moves to help strengthen your arms – 5 Yoga Poses For Seriously Sculpted Arms.
- Not sure how to stay healthy while you’re traveling and partying it up this season? Check out Gabby Bernstein’s easy tip – This Is My #1 Exercise Tip!
- From giant meals with your family to slinky cocktail dresses, this time of year is definitely a challenge. Check out Kayla Itsine’s How to De-Bloat in a Day for some great tips.
- Want to start 2016 on a healthy note? The Ultimate 3-Day Superfood Detox For Winter from Mind Body Green.
- Sleep is the key to good health so make sure that you’re making the most of your pillow time. Check out HP’s 18 Bad Sleeping Habits To Break Now.
- Want a killer deal on great layering pieces for Winter? Check out this WhoWhatWear approved list of great finds – 13 Forever 21 Finds That Look SO Expensive.
- What’s on your bedside table? Here are 15 Books to Cozy Up To This Winter.
- Start some healthy habits today – 7 Evening Rituals To Have A Stress-Free Night, Every Night.
What are YOU doing to get ready for the New Year?