2015 was filled to the brim with amazing projects, fun trips, new friends, and personal triumphs. Here are a few of my favorite projects from the year to whet your appetite for an even more fabulous 2016!
I’m striving to simplify my life and not waste money on disposable fashion in 2016, so it’s lucky that one of the highlights for me in 2015 was working with local designers and brands. Companies that create quality products that will stand the test of time.
A few of my favorites were:
- purplemaroon: Backless Dress, Crop Top: Ladylike Layering & Crop Top: Boho Chic
- Les Mechantes: White Cape, Houndstooth Dress, Lace + Flowers, Airport Fashion, 50 Shades of Grey & Caftan Vacation Style
- Les Lunes: Les Lunes Elegant Separates & Les Lunes Workwear
- dE ROSAIRO Less Is More Travel Capsule: Cape Jacket, Power Slacks, Shift Dress & 5-Way Cardigan
- A by Anubha
- Ladada: Ladada Romper & Ladada Bandage Dress
I got my groove back in the kitchen this year. With traveling, work, and trying to keep up with everything, it would have been pretty easy to go for fast/unhealthy choices, but I did a great job of cooking. I even started up my CSA with Eatwell Farms again this year.
Here are some of my favorite recipes from the year. Let me know if you try any of them, I’d love to hear what you think!
- Vegan Snowball Cookies
- Tomato & Bean Salad
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mac n Cheese
- Homemade Larabars
- Vegan Buddha Bowl
- Healthy Protein Snacks
- Stir Fry
- Protein Smoothie
This year was a BLAST on the fitness side of things. I got to try out new apps like Vint and Revive. I got a chance to work with Adidas and Nike and try out their killer gear. Here are a few of my favorite fitness posts:
- Winter Workout Playlist
- What’s In My Gym Bag
- Workout Gear Spotlight: Nike Free
- Rita Ora for Adidas Leggings
- Workout Wednesday: Fitness Brands I Love
What was YOUR 2015 highlight?