Guess what I found while I was packing up the apartment? My crock pot!
I loved my tiny little kitchen. But it was one of those with the long narrow cupboards that go so far back that you can’t see past the first item or two. Needless to say, I completely forgot about that baby until it was unearthed during the move.
So, in preparation for Fall, Winter, and even Spring seasons filled with stews, chili, baked apples, and other slow cooker delicacies, here are a few killer crock pot recipes that I’m dying to try out. If you try one – Let me know!
- Crock Pot Spaghetti & Vegetables from My Whole Food Life
- Vegan Slow Cooker Creamy Indian Lentils and Kidney Beans from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice from Delish Knowledge
- Slow Cooker Coconut Quinoa Curry from Simply Quinoa
- Easy Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup from Pumps & Iron
- Vegan Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers from There’s a Cook in my Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp from Kristine’s Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Almonds from Six Sister’s Stuff
- Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Chocolate Cake from Averie Cookes
Do YOU have a favorite crock pot recipe? What recipes do I need to try out this year?