Your skin care routine is especially important during the cold Winter months. The extreme temperatures and weather can suck the moisture right out of your skin, so it’s important to focus on moisturizing and treating your skin with care this season.
Here are some of my essentials!
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream – This is a new-to-me product that I’m loving. I apply eye cream twice a day and this works both in the mornings and at night.
- Algenist SPLASH Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleep Pack – This was my first experience with a “sleeping mask” and I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. It goes on light and absorbs quickly, which almost made me feel like I’d messed up the application since I’m more used to thicker masks. However, the next morning my skin looked and felt lovely! I’ve been alternating this mask every other night.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil – This is a perennial favorite that I just restocked. The oil is divine this time of year!
- Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 – If your skin needs oils this time of year, this argan oil-based moisturizer is the perfect choice. It’s light for an oil and has an SPF so it’s a great all-in-one product.
- Perricone MD Pre-Empt Series Oil-Free Hydrating Cream – This is a lovely, light moisturizer. It sinks in quickly and makes your skin feel great.
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask – These babies are pricey, but I just had to know if all the hype was worth it. In short – Yes. But I tend to only buy 1-3 at a time and save them for a special occasion.
Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask – This is a great basic sheet mask when you skin is in need of deep hydration. It plumps right up!
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask – I use this one or twice a week and it’s a great one to get a deep clean and keep your pores clear.
What’s YOUR Winter skin care routine? Do you have a product that you love, that I should try?