I wish that I religiously used sunscreen growing up.
I wish that I understood the value of eye cream in my twenties.
I wish that I had been interested in maintaining my skin’s health.
But, in reality, my skin care routine was minimal to nonexistent for most of my twenties. It didn’t interest me, nor did I have the time or money to focus on things of those nature.
It wasn’t until I turned thirty that I started to appreciate what a quality skin care routine could mean for the face that I present to the world. Incidentally, that’s about the time that I started to enjoy yoga as well. Maybe there’s something about putting yourself first and enjoying the luxury of “me time” that you learn to appreciate around that age…?
And you don’t have to spend a fortune at a department store or a specialty beauty shop. You can what you need to get started on a better skin care routine at your local drugstore!
- Make-Up Remover – Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Exfoliator – St. Ives Grapefruit Scrub
- Daily Moisturizer – RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck & Face Cream with SPF 30
- Eye Cream – L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Eye Renewal Eye Cream
- Night Cream – Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Face Cream
- Body Lotion – Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- Masks – L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Mask to Detox & Brighten & Alba Hawaiian Facial Mask
- Miscellaneous Essentials – Q Tips, Vaseline & Witchhazel
Do YOU have a favorite drugstore find that I’ve missed?