This latest Links You’ll Love round-up is filled with posts that will help you get ready for traveling and fun all Summer long.
Fashion & Beauty:
If you need some fashion inspiration for Summer, Vogue has all the answers: The Ultimate Guide to Chic Summer Shoes for the Office—All Under $150
I’ve got great news from Well + Good – Target is Launching a New Line of Super-Cute, Affordable Activewear. Color me excited!
Enjoying the one-shoulder trend this season? Here’s an off-the-shoulder top round-up for you – 15 One Shoulder Tops To Show Off Your New Favorite Body Part
Travel can be rough on your skin – Avoid tired, dried out skin on your next vacation by trying out one of the 12 Face Moisturizers ELLE Editors Swear By.
Learn to love indie brands – Fun new designs and no one else will show up in the same frock! Check out these 10 Summer Dresses No One Else Will Have from Refinery 29.
Food & Fitness:
Enjoy your next vacation even more by getting the best sleep yet. Check out 7 Things A Sleep Expert Never Travels Without from MindBodyGreen.
Can’t get enough of the gorgeous produce at your local farmer’s market? Chalkboard Mag is here for you – The Best Way to Eat All Those Summer Berries.
No equipment needed workouts are perfect when you’re traveling! These babies will keep you toned and ready to enjoy swimsuit season all Summer:
- No Space, No Equipment, No Problem: Our 20-Minute Apartment Workout from PopSugar
- 7 Moves To Sculpt A Stronger Butt Without Even Standing Up from Women’s Health
- 30 Minute No Equipment Circuit from Shape
- 5 No-Equipment Pilates-Inspired Moves You Can Do at Home from Prevention
- 9 Quick Total-Body Workouts, No Equipment Needed from BuzzFeed