My general packing mentality is to plan well and pack light – And that applies to toiletries as much as it does to my ‘no more than 3 pairs of shoes’ policy.
I never check bags so my toiletry kit contains lots of minis and travel or sample size products. I love trying new things while I’m on trips, as well as packing my favorites. However, I will confess, that when the boy plans to check a bag, I will hide some of my full-sized beauty essentials in his bag. That’s especially helpful on tropical trips since it allows me to bring ALL THE SUNSCREEN.
Here’s a peek at my current travel essentials:
- Simple Cleansing Wipes
- Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser – This is my ALL TIME favorite cleanser so I have a travel mini that goes with me everywhere
- Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer – This whole line is fabulous
- Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
- Clinique Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer
- Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel
- Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil – I use this everywhere! Face, elbows, legs… It’s divine.
- Clinique SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Fluid – This baby is biodegradable and reef safe so perfect for a water-filled vacay
- I also like to pack a few face and hair masks when I travel. Either for the plane or for some TLC on the trip. My bag is currently packed with Korres and Fresh for my skin and Phyto for my hair. I like to leave hair masks, or argan oil, in my hair all day when I’m in and out of the water. Just throw it up in a bun and forget about it!
What’s in YOUR toiletry kit?