What does that mean?
Well, in addition to the usual things like toiletries and some serious snacks, my suitcase always has a health bag. If you’ve ever had a trip ruined by your body or your body’s reaction to something, you’ll understand the wisdom of carrying some of these items. Everything from teas to superfood supplements to first aid, these are my happy traveler, good health necessities.
- Ginger Tea – Helps with upset stomachs which is good if you have food allergies or get motion sickness
- Digestive Tea – Please don’t make me explain this one…
- Sleepy Time Tea – To help me relax during long flights and bad nights
- Daquil & Nyquil – Just in case
- Mini First Aid Kit – You never need this. Until you need it. Better to have it, I promise.
- Dramamine – I’m usually fine on boats, but nothing ruins a day on the water faster than getting sea sick
- Beano – This can help if you have a sensitive system and are eating new foods
- Pepto Bismol Tablets – This is another must have when I’m traveling, perfect for those little upset stomachs that sometimes pop up when you’re off your routine
- Motrin – Great when you’re sore, have a headache, or whatever else pop up
- Miscellaneous Feminine Products – Because, you never know…
- Natural Calm – My go to nighttime calming product
- Kora Organics Noni Glow Skinfood satchets – Superfood supplement packets that you dissolve into water, it’s an easy way to get some nutrients while you’re traveling
What do YOU travel with to make sure you stay healthy and happy? What should I add to my kit?