Over the last year I’ve been working on simplifying my life and that has meant decluttering my wardrobe. So, with a more minimalist approach to fashion in mind, here’s a peek at my wardrobe essentials for Fall.
I’ve never loved the concept of a “capsule wardrobe,” but in my late twenties and early thirties have learned to appreciate the “quality over quantity” approach to shopping and building a useful closet. There’s no denying that having high-quality, perfectly fitted pieces that can be effortlessly mixed and matched for a given season is a great approach.
It simplifies getting ready, reduces the wasted space of tons of pieces in your closet that you don’t wear, and it allows you to save money that you may have spent chasing a trend or buying fast-fashion pieces that would fall apart in a few washes.
So what are my minimalist essentials for Fall? So glad you asked. 🙂
- Booties // Nine West Boyohboy Chelsea Boot // Cute, comfy & go with everything from skirts to jeans
- Boots // Vince Camuto Crisintha Over-the-Knee Flat Boot // Adds an instant touch of glam to your look!
- Turtleneck // Madewell Whisper Cotton Turtleneck Top // Cozy layering essentials
- Cropped Jacket // Topshop Nelly Faux Leather Biker Jacket // The perfect topper to finish off any look
- Striped Top // T by Alexander Wang Striped T-shirt // The softest, coziest t-shirt you’ll find
- Jeans // Madewell Skinny Jeans in Riverdale Wash // It doesn’t get much more flattering than these babies!
- Tunic // Lush Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic // I live in my tunics – They’re great for traveling, relaxing, running errands – Whatever
- Knit Pants // Leith Windowpane Print Skinny Pants // A flattering cut & seriously cute style
What are the minimalist basics that YOU need for Fall?