Fall means pumpkin everything in my book. I’ve never had a PSL, but I’m an avid baker and Fall hasn’t full arrived in my house until I’ve started baking up a storm.
While I have my stand-by recipes that I always make, I love to try new recipes as well. I’ve been on the look-out for some of the best, healthiest, easiest recipes out there and here’s a round-up of breakfast, dessert, snack, and other recipes.
- Spice Cookies from Just So Tasty
- Pie Smoothie from Shugary Sweets
- Delicious Chocolate Chip Bars from Mom Endeavors
- Baked Donut Holes from Cakes Cottage
- No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Bites from Bless This Mess
- Perfect Seeds from Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Coconut Curry from Lazy Cat Kitchen
- Spiced Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup from Fuss Free Flavours
- Lebanese Hummus from Lazy Cat Kitchen
- Spinach & Walnut Spaghetti from Lazy Cat Kitchen
What’s YOUR favorite pumpkin recipe for Fall?