Happy 2018! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years celebration this year and is ready to tackle 2018. I LOVE new years. I love a fresh start, a clean slate. It’s so… Freeing! And I also love thinking about what I want to achieve for the year and how I can challenge myself. Rather than write out resolutions or make huge plans that I’ll never keep, I’m going to challenge myself instead.
I really enjoy trying new things and mixing up my routines – From the kitchen to the gym to the medicine cabinet. So this year, I’m going to set up some challenges for myself and share the results.
What kind of challenges? I’m so glad you asked!
From diets and ways to eating to workouts to beauty routines – I’m going to try out some of the popular or famous or new options out there and write about my experiences.
The first ones to look out for are going to be…
Drum roll please…
- Intermittent Fasting – This is a way of eating that includes fasting for a set amount of time each day and consuming your food during a scheduled window
- Water Challenge – Drinking one gallon of water a day to see how my energy, skin, health, and body feel
- Sarah’s Day Sweat It To Shred It – An 8 week workout guide from Australian YouTuber Sarah’s Day
- Whole 30 – A one month extremely clean eating paleo diet, I’ll be doing a variation for vegetarians to ensure that I get enough of all my micro and macronutrients
- Holistic Beauty – I’ll be ditching my standard beauty, hair, and skin care routine for holistic, DIY, and eco-friendly products ONLY
- No Waste – This is one that I’m nervous but excited for, creating ZERO WASTE for a week
- Cell phone detox – Yes, I am going to give up my phone. GASP.
What challenge would YOU tackle? Anything I should add to my list?