I’ve been following the inspiring ladies of Tone It Up for years. I’ve done their Bikini Series countless times, workout challenges, bought product bundles, and used their nutrition plan. But one of my favorite challenges of theirs is the 7 Day Slimdown. It’s a great, easy, clean program that you can do before an event, photo shoot, or just as a healthy reset. Plus it’s only 7 days long which is much less intimidating than an 8 week challenge!
You can check out more about the Tone It Up 7 Day Slimdown here. Below are my favorite parts of the program and the things that I’ve seen the most benefit from during the occasions that I’ve done it.
- Increase water consumption – I’m a thirsty girl and I’m usually pretty good about drinking my H20. That being said, it’s always good to have some encouragement.
- Limit salt – I am a confessed salt junkie. Their recommendation during this 7 days is to reduce the amount of salt you’re adding to your food to help with water retention and bloating.
- Daily cardio – A big part of their recommendations is to do some cardio daily. I actually really enjoy this part, it really gets your body nice and tired so you sleep well!
- Cut starchy carbs – Lots of fruits and veggies, always, but start limiting starchy carbs like potatoes, rice, pasta, bread, oats, and cereal to help reduce bloat a few days before an event or photo shoot.
- Ab-Solutely – Do a 5-10 minute ab burner every day. You can find great ones on the Tone It Up website.
And last, but not least, a spray tan or sunless tanner is a GREAT way to look slim and toned in just minutes!
Tell me – Have YOU tried the 7 day slim down?