Welcome to a new Skin Care Junkie post! Going forward, I’ll be sharing a round-up of a few of my favorite beauty, makeup, and skincare products for the month.
- FRE Skincare Detox Me Mask – This exfoliating detox mask is light but effective, the perfect midweek pick me up when you’re sweating your face off. Learn more about FRE Skincare here and take 15% off any order with the code MCLV.
- Farmacy Honeymoon Glow – This resurfacing night serum has some serious anti aging benefits, helping with dullness and fine lines. I also LOVE that it’s a cruelty free brand that’s free of parabens. Find it at Sephora!
- Tarte’s Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette – I know that I raved about this contour palette in my 5 Minute Makeup Routine post, but I’m still in love! Easy to use and flattering, what more could you need?
- Sephora Lipliner – I rarely wear lipstick – The boy doesn’t like it – But sometimes adding a touch of color to your pout can add the perfect amount of oomph to a look. Enter the Sephora lipliner in Nothing But Nude. The perfect hint of color to enhance your every day look without going too over the top.
- Dr. Roebuck’s Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment – This eye cream is my new skin care obsession. It’s extremely hydrating and emollient, but absorbs quickly. Feels amazing going on!
Are you a big fan of skin care and beauty products?
Check out some of my other Skin Care Junkie posts: Alaska Glacial Mud Mask, Sibu Sea Berry Seed Oil, Musely Hydrogel Eye Mask, Raw Beauty & Coconut Oil, Natural Beauty & Hair Products, Mix Rx Apothecary Collection, Balanced Guru Facial Toner, FRE Skin Care, HerStyler Hair Styling Products, Favorite Anti-Aging Products, Travel Beauty, Current Beauty Must Haves, Daily Beauty Routine, Self Tan Luxe Face Oil, My Latest Sephora Order, My Favorite Cleansers, and 5 Minute Makeup Routine.