Thanksgiving, more so in my mind than any other holiday, is really food-centric. Family is the best part of any holiday, but when I think of Thanksgiving, I think of food! For my plant-based folks out there, here’s a round-up of delicious, healthy recipes to meet all of your needs – Vegan/vegetarian and gluten-free. Enjoy!
- Roasted Apple Pumpkin Soup – Nothing beats a hearty soup on a cold day. Check out this colorful and delicious recipe from As Easy As Apple Pie.
- Stuffed Acorn Squash – These amazing little squash bites are the perfect combo of ingredients. So head over to Abbey’s Kitchen to see more!
- 5-Minute Savory Pumpkin Hummus – Quick, delicious, and perfect for dipping. Two Healthy Kitchens knows what we need.
- Sweet Potato Unstuffing – Because The Real Food Dietitians know that you don’t need bread for an amazing stuffing recipe!
- Crispy Garlic Smashed Baby Potatoes – I’m a big fan of including as many potato recipes as possible in any meal. 🙂 Clearly Yay for Food agrees.
- Maple Glazed Heirloom Carrots – These carrots from Eye Candy Popper, with an amazing lemon cashew cream, are the perfect accompaniment to any Thanksgiving dinner.
- Lentil Loaf with Classic Brown Onion Gravy – Lentils, veggies, and gravy. Oh my!! This dish from the Mostly Vegan looks like a winner. May need to try it out before the holiday!
- Vegan Pot Pies – I have to confess that I’ve never had a pot pie, so I’m very, very tempted by this recipe from Jessica in the Kitchen.
- Stuffed Roasted Butternut Squash – Butternut squash, veggies, rice… What could be better? It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken is here to save the day.
- Apple Pie – Easy, gorgeous, and delicious. What more could you need in a pie? Pickles & Honey has you covered.
- Pumpkin Pie – Jessica in the Kitchen has juuust the recipe for you this Thanksgiving!
- Apple Crumble & Apple Spice Cake – Delicious & filling apple based desserts, with the perfect amount of spice.
What’s YOUR favorite dish at Thanksgiving?
Check out more recipes on my Thanksgiving Pinterest Board.