Fall is by far my favorite season – I love the weather, I love the fashion, I love the holidays, I even love the decorations – From Halloween pumpkins to Autumn leaves to Thanksgiving turkeys. And here in San Francisco, Fall has most definitely arrived.
As far as I’m concerned the decorations box or closet it one of the best parts about changing seasons! So why not try some of these fun ideas to spice up your home for Fall – Glitter Guide’s 10 Simple Fall Decorating Ideas.
If you’d like some seasonal pictures frames why not try this too cute technique to spice up your photos! Easy Halloween Framed Pictures from Lilac & Lace.
If you’re not in the mood for traditional orange pumpkins this season than give this fun new style a try – DIY Glitter Pumpkins from The Glitter Guide.
Taste of Fall
A lot of what makes Fall to me is what I’m putting in my mouth! 🙂 I’m always dying to break out the squash, pumpkin, and apple pie by the time Summer wraps up. Here are some fabulous recipes to get you in the mood too.
- Eat Live Run’s Chewy Caramel Apple Chip Cookies
- OhSheGlow’s How To Roast A Sugar Pumpkin & Make Fresh Pumpkin Purée and All-Natural Pumpkin Butter From Scratch
- The Fitnessista’s Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Choosing Raw’s Apple Pie Smoothie
- Glitter Guide’s Spiked Cider Cocktail
- Post Punk Kitchen’s Chai Spice Snickerdoodles
- Eat Live Run’s Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- OhSheGlow’s Creamy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Choosing Raw’s Pumpkin Pudding and Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- Eat Live Run’s Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- OhSheGlow’s Roasted Butternut Squash with Kale and Almond Pecan Parmesan
What’s your favorite part about Fall? Do you like recipes that showcase all of the Fall produce that’s hitting the stores?