As far as I’m concerned one of the best parts of the changing seasons is getting a chance to spice up your routines and styles. You get a fresh slate style-wise and can go anywhere with it. Whether that means doing a little Fall shopping, trying out some fun beauty products, or giving a new hairstyle a spin.
Fall & Winter Hair Styles:
While beachy waves and sweet updos are perfect for BBQs, weddings, and outdoor events during the Summer, it’s fun to mix things up this time of year. Check out some of these chic ideas and fun tutorials for Fall & Winter.
- Favorite Fall Hair Tutorials from My Precious Confessions
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Waves from The Glamourai
- Vintage Beehive Tutorial from The House Always Wins
- 10 Days 10 Ways from Gal Meets Glam
Fall & Winter Hair TLC:
Between salt water, chlorine, and the harsh rays of the Summer sun, your tresses can take a beating during the warm-weather months. But that doesn’t mean the wind, rain, snow, and colder temperatures of Fall and Winter can’t be just as damaging – So be sure to give your strands some much deserved TLC in the coming months.
- Hair Care from Sincerely Jules
- How To Grow Your Longest Hair Ever from Refinery 29
- 6 Tricks For Post-Summer Hair Repair from Harper’s Bazaar
What’s your go-to hairstyle for Fall? How do you keep your hair healthy?