I’ve been on a mission of late to find some Fall dresses that would look great with tights and boots. I’m a dress girl, but always struggle this time of year with finding the right dresses for staying both warm and seasonally appropriate. The goal? Something moody and dramatic that could work with dark tights and boots. Luckily, I ended up finding some gorgeous bohemian-inspired frocks and pieces with embroidery and velvet that were too good to pass up.
They were all too pretty to keep to myself, so here’s a round-up for all my like-minded ladies out there.
- Long-Sleeve Floral Silk Tie-Neck Mini Dress by McQ by Alexander McQueen
- Floral Print Silk Dress by Michael Kors
- Renata Long-Sleeve Floral Silk Mini Dress by A.L.C.
- Floral Print Silk Dress by Nieves Lavi
- Polka Dot Mini Dress by Michael Michael Kors
- Fleur Du Jour Shift Dress by Free People
- Devore Mini Dress by Anna Sui
- Well Plaid Shirtdress by Volcom
- Silk Star Print Dress by A.L.C.
- Sunkissed Daze Print Swing Dress by Roxy
- Printed Mini Dress by Tibi
What’s YOUR dress style this time of year? Or have you moved on to pants?