Staying healthy this time of year can be a challenge, but who wants to head into New Years with 10 extra pounds of padding? So with that goal in mind I wanted to collect some delicious but slightly more guilt-free recipes to share with you all as we start preparing for Thanksgiving.
These tasty treats run the gamut from vegan to gluten-free to paleo so be sure to check out these Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes if you or your guests/hosts have food allergies.
Appetizers & Starters:
- Grain-Free Breadsticks from Purely Twins
- Easy Pumpkin Soup from I Heart Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Biscuits from Bubble Girl Bakes
- Chef Citrin’s Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe from The Chalkboard Mag
- Quinoa Stuffing from The Wannabe Chef
- Healthy Garlic Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes with Chives from Healthy Blender Recipes
- Festive Trail Mix from Choosing Raw
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Truffles from Purely Twins
- Vegan Cheese Plate The Chalkboard Mag
- Hearty Lentil and Mushroom Shepherd’s Pie from Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
- Lentil Mushroom Walnut Balls with Cranberry-Pear Sauce from Oh She Glows
- Stuffed Thanksgiving Burger from Post Punk Kitchen
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Squares w/ Graham Cracker Crust from Oh She Glows
- Raw Vegan Brownie Bites from Choosing Raw
- Vegan White Chocolate Bark from Fork and Beans
- Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Eat Live Run
- Chocolate Avocado Paleo Smoothie from Ancestral Chef
- Triple Chocolate Doughnuts from Oh She Glows
Need some more ideas? Check out these vegan recipe round-ups: Thanksgiving Dinner Inspiration from Carrie On Vegan, 40+ Vegan Thanksgiving Dinner Menu Ideas from Herbivore Triathlete, and 15 Ridiculously Delicious Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes from Laura Beck.
What’s YOUR favorite Thanksgiving dish?
More recipes on Pinterest!