Everyone loves an excuse for day drinking and indulging in tasty treats, but why not keep the fat, calories, and cholesterol to a minimum and try some of these delicious-but-healthy recipes today instead?
- Red Peppers Stuffed with Confetti Guacamole from Choosing Raw
- Baked Garlic Curly Fries from Post Punk Kitchen
- Vegetarian Buffalo Chicken Dip from The Wannabe Chef
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wing Pizza from Keeping It Kind
- Phyllo Tempeh Reubens from Post Punk Kitchen
- Chickpea Sloppy Joes from Keeping It Kind
- Chocolate-Coffee Meringue Sandwiches from The Wannabe Chef
- Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from The Vegan Chickpea
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Blondie Squares from Purely Twins
- Skinny Margaritas from Cookie + Kate
- Skinnygirl Super Bowl Cocktails from Bethenny
- Homemade Sweet & Sour Mix from The Wannabe Chef
How are you going to celebrate the Superbowl this year?
I’ll be landing in New York at 6pm local time so stay tuned for some updates from my week in the The Big Apple! 🙂