Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
For this edition of one of my favorite recurring series – Thankful Thursday – We’re going to do a little Thanksgiving inspired twist on things to celebrate this fun, family & friend oriented holiday.
The 4th quarter is always a bit hectic for me, like many of you. It’s something about the combination of year-end madness at the office and the inevitable increase in social obligations, family holidays, travel, and more. It’s all fun and exciting and I look forward to a lot of it all year around, but it can also be stressful.
I’m especially excited to be getting out of the city this week to spend the holiday in an especially beautiful area of California. So thinking about this week and celebrating Thanksgiving, here’s what I’m thankful for this year:
- A wonderful, understanding, and endlessly supportive family
- Amazing, like-minded, encouraging friends
- The opportunity to spend this year’s holiday with another family that I love
- The ability to spend time in beautiful cities and places that I enjoy exploring
- Gorgeous trails to run! 🙂
What are YOU thankful for today?