I’m a huge fan of traveling – Whether it’s by plane, car, or boat – And I love visiting new places. And over the years, and many trips, I’ve discovered that one of the important factors that can really make or break a trip is whether you’re adequately prepared.
There are a handful of things that I take on all of my trips and my Travel Kit is a huge priority. I keep three small zippered bags ready to go at all times: (1) Toiletries, (2) Health, and (3) Food.
Read on to see what I’m packing before heading out of San Francisco this Summer for tropical vacations, long weekends, and road trips galore.
- When you’re traveling it’s the perfect time to pull out all of the samples and travel sized bottles you’ve been
- I go through my kit and adjust the contents depending on the location and duration of the trip. For instance – I like to pack oils and tons of SPF for warmer weather trips, or hair and face masks when there’s lots of plane time.
- This bag is a LIFESAVER, let me tell you. It contains everything from anti-inflammatories and Natural Calm packets to ginger tea, pepto bismal tablets, and psyllium husk capsules.
- The key for me is to replace anything that I use during a trip to make sure that it’s ready to go the next time.
- I love to travel and I know that I’m not the most pleasant human being when I’m hungry, so I’ve learned to plan ahead to avoid trip-ruining meltdowns
- Everything from trailmix made with raw nuts, seeds & dried fruits to my favorite Larabars to chia seed & protein packs to add to meals
These three bags are the first thing that I throw in my luggage when I start packing and what I keep an eye on during the trip.
Truthfully, I usually break into the snack bag within minutes of hitting road!
Tell me what I’m missing! What goes in YOUR travel kit?